Service to display temperature (or any other sensor that gives a 0..100-like output) on the POST code LCD. HWiNFO is required for this program to work.
- Just install the .msi.
- If you already have an older version installed and wish to upgrade, you may have to go into services.msc and stop TempLCD there before running the msi. After the upgrade is done, you can start it again from there.
- 1.0.3 (2019-09-26): Added support for HWiNFO 6.12, detect and use polling interval from HWiNFO
- 1.0.2 (2019-08-14): Initial public release
- 1.0.1 (2019-08-02): Working service
- 1.0.0 (2019-08-01): Proof of concept