Service to display temperature (or any other sensor that gives a 0..100-like output) on the POST code LCD. HWiNFO is required for this program to work.
- Just install the .msi.
- If you already have an older version installed and wish to upgrade, you may have to go into services.msc and stop TempLCD there before running the msi. After the upgrade is done, you can start it again from there.
- If it is not already enabled, go into HWiNFO settings and enable Shared Memory Support. You might need to quit and restart HWiNFO for the change to take effect. Since HWiNFO 7.00, this seems to have become a Pro feature, and is disabled by default. You can enable it manually but it will be turned off after 12 hours, notifying you of this trial period. Upgrading to Pro removes this limitation. Otherwise, downgrading to an older version which does not have this limitation yet (stable 6.42, beta 6.43-4385) is a possible workaround.
- 1.0.3 (2019-09-26): Added support for HWiNFO 6.12, detect and use polling interval from HWiNFO
- 1.0.2 (2019-08-14): Initial public release
- 1.0.1 (2019-08-02): Working service
- 1.0.0 (2019-08-01): Proof of concept